November 24, 2008

Twilight Movie

I have been busy cruising around the Caribbean so I have not been able to update my blog and give the juicy details of the movie Twilight. I know that you have all been on the edge of your seats waiting for this. I have to start this first with a little plug for the books. For those of you that have not read the books, I highly recommend them. I also highly recommend the movie. No movie can ever be as good as the book since the book has so much more detail. However I thought the movie was very good and I am excited to see it again when we get back to Missouri. I thought the casting for the characters was great and that the acting was very good. There are two scenes that Lisa and I have decided we would reshoot for the movie. However, we somehow were not selected to be screeners for the movie. A situation we will look to remedy before the next movie. :-) Below is a picture of Carrie, Lisa, and myself prior to viewing the movie (Mom please note we are all proudly wearing the shirts you made us). It was wonderful going at midnight the day the movie came out. I will always remember how the audience sighed and squealed when Edward first came on the screen. Ok currently I can't upload the picture which is frustrating me immensely. I have to go to dinner I know rough cruise life. I will post the pic separately later.

No comments: