November 6, 2008

Change

*** Sorry one last political discussion. *** I believe in duality with life. Without sorrow their can be no joy, or pain without pleasure, etc. Therefore, with life change is constant. I know with the recent Presidential election there are many that are happy and many that are not with the outcome. I count myself lucky to be in the former group this time around. However, I am saddened by the discrimination that also occurred in the last election. I am speaking of my beloved state of Arizona, California, Arkansas, and Florida. I do not understand how taking rights away from a group of individuals is harmonious with our country's value of liberty. However, I love and believe in the goodness of all people. Therefore, I am sure that in the future this wrong will be righted and equality for everyone will one day exist for this country I love.

No comments: