Sorry sports fans. Had some computer issues last night and did not get to update my info. I could have on my phone but that would have taken me forever.
To catch up the riders left Willow and have traveled to Nikolai. On the way they have gone through multiple check points.
From Willow they traveled to Yentna which is 52 miles.
Skwentna 34 miles
Finger Lake 45 miles
Rainy Pass 30 miles
Rohn 48 miles
Nikolai 75 miles
Current standing are as follows.
1. Jeff King out of Nikolai 16 dogs
2. Sebastian Schnuelle out of Nikolai 16 dogs
3. John Baker out of Nikolai 14 dogs
4. Mitch Seavy out of Nikolai 14 dogs
5. Hans Gatt in Nikolai with 15 dogs
6. Sven Haltmann in Nikolai with 16 dogs
7. Hugh Neff in Nikolai with 15 dogs
8. Lance Mackey in Nikolai with 15 dogs
9. Gerry Willomitzer with 16 dogs
10. Ally Zirkle in Nikolai with 15 dogs
These riders have traveled 347 miles and have 765 to go. The riders are currently heading to McGrath which can be some very challenging terrain. Hope everyone is safe out there!
So far only 4 teams have scratched.