December 5, 2009

It's a girl!

We had our 20 week ultrasound this week and found out the wonderfully fantastic news that we are going to have a little girl!!! She was very photogenic during our appointment and at one point turned toward us and kept opening and closing her mouth. She was swallowing but it looked just like she was talking to us. Below are some pics of my baby bump and our little Willow!

The 5 month bump
Willow trying to find her thumb
Willow striking a pose
More Willow
One happy little girl!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I really could not be happier for your two... I am awe struck each time I think of the 2 "girl" blessings we have been given. I love helping them grow. I love dressing them in the "OH SO LOVELY" things in life. Boys are fun... Rough and tumbly... but with our girls I often find myself lost in the land daydreaming. Dreaming of love and marriage and baby carriages.
With just a few short months to go we best get together and craft such things as BOWS and BIBS!!!