November 22, 2009

I have been Mooned!

The Rowdy Bunch
Myself, Nancy, Lisa, Kiera

If you have had any contact with the media (newspapers, magazines, TV) I think you may have heard about the release of the second movie in the Twilight saga, New Moon!

Again this year we attended the midnight showing for the movie. We had 14 people in total for our group! It was a wonderful time! I thought it was hilarious that the teenagers were hushing this group of 30 year olds as we were being too noisy during the movie (you know who you are Nancy and Lisa). :)

Some of my favorite parts for the evening

1. Lisa screaming "I love Jacob" at the opening credits
2. Nancy's reactions through the entire movie (especially when Jacob had his shirt off)
3. Edward saying "Marry Me" and someone (not in our group) yelling "YES"

I am not sure but I think that this will be my last midnight show for a while. I can foresee that I may be a little busy next year at this time. :)

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Please take note I am the only chick in the group without a New Moon Shirt on... there are some things I will not take part in! =) As for the next movie.. the offer still stands! The midnight showing won't be the same without you!!!Marc is a perfect caretaker for *baby twilight*