December 7, 2008

Work

I will always remember my interviews for physical therapy school and the numerous questions I had about how I dealt with change. At the time it was a mystery to me why this question was so important. However, to be fair, at this time in my life I had not experienced many changes. Since then I have moved from Alaska to Missouri, opened a business, and have expereinced so many changes that it is making my head spin thinking about them. Change truly is a constant in life. However, that does not make it any easier when it occurs. Which brings us around to today. This week we said goodbye to one of our therapists, Tara. She has only been with us a short time but will be missed by everyone in the clinic. I know that with this change Tara and Modern Physical Therapy both have wonderful futures in front of them full of new experiences, friends, and opportunities. However, today I am still coming to terms in dealing with this change and tomorrow a new adventure begins. I have attached a picture from the lunch we had for Tara on her last day of work.



Back row: Me, Esteban, Jerry, Dio, Lisa, Ashlee, Cheri

Front Row: Courtney, Tara, Mellannie

No comments: