December 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Today, December 21st, is the winter solstice. More importantly however it is my parent's anniversary. I can't remember how many years exactly. Which is bad for me as a daughter. I should keep closer track of these things. However, maybe it they would appreciate me not putting it on here as it may give a clue to their ages. :-) Anyway I would like to take this opportunity and wish them a very Happy Anniversary. I am sorry I can't be there in Arizona to celebrate with you. However, I am and will be thinking of the two of you all day!


In these stressful and troubled times it is difficult to find longevity with marriage. I want to thank you both for setting a great example for me with your marriage as well as your approach to life. You two are both a shining example of what it takes to make a marriage work in both good and bad times. I love you both so very much!


No comments: