May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Day to the GREATEST Mom in the world! Thanks so much for all your hard work!
  • Thanks for sitting up with me at night when I could not sleep and scratching my back
  • Thanks for reading the Giving Tree and other books to me each night before bed
  • Thanks for taking me to swim team every night and sitting in the bleachers or car and waiting for me to be done
  • Thanks for attending each and every one of my athletic events
  • Thanks for staying up late at night and helping me with my homework
  • Thanks for always believing in me
  • Thanks for being there for me in both good times and bad
  • Thanks for putting up with my sarcastic sense of humor as well as my Dad's
  • Thanks for allowing me to reach for the stars
  • Thanks for being such a strong and positive role model
Thank you Mom for all you have done and continue to do! I am who I am because of you!. I love you!

Amy

No comments: